The most complete Italian-language menu translator available, plus great restaurant picks for Italy’s major cities and towns! Available on amazon.com.
The 10th edition of Eating & Drinking in Paris is now available in paperback and ebook. This menu translator and restaurant guide features:
3,000 food-related words and phrases
100 fabulous places to eat and drink
30 unique food and wine stores
10 simple rules for dining in Paris
10 great outdoor markets.
Now available on amazon.com.
Andy Herbach is the author of the Eating & Drinking series of menu translators and restaurant guides, including Eating & Drinking in Italy , Eating & Drinking in Paris , and Eating & Drinking in Spain and Portugal . He is also the co-author of Wining & Dining in Paris and
- Eating & Drinking guides
- Made Easy Guides: Europe, Paris, Italy, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, French Riviera, Provence, and Oslo
- Southern California: Palm Springs Made Easy and San Diego Made Easy
- Italy Made Easy
- Paris Made Easy
- Provence and the French Riviera Made Easy
- Travel, Food and Fitness Journals
- Europe's Best Walks
- Travel Store: Maps, Luggage, and More
- Europe Made Easy blog
- Where to find our books
- Past editions of our books
- Contact us